DontLikeYouDontLikeYou

Main News Audio Reviews Stats

Musical Men Musical Men

heh

i actually like it, its original an random It made me smile

Insanimation responds:

Thanks, OK...

Tom Fulp: Ace Attorney Tom Fulp: Ace Attorney

alright flash

I found it nice that someone actually took the time not to use sprites decided to draw them I also thought it was nice how you managed to put in some newgrounds elements into the story, alright voice acting but I know it could have been better and yes subtitles would also help.

Little-Rena responds:

Oh right, yeah throught not using sprites would have been better, thanks.

Indestructablecollab part Indestructablecollab part

nice and short

I really like flash animations involving sticks beating the crap out of each other and this was no exception. This movie had really Fluid animation however I think you should have added a background some blood and more violence overall its a nice little short leaving me wanting more.

Trumble Trumble

Good Game

I really had some fun with this game its simple and very easy to play perhaps too simple though I think you should have added a background and some music that way it will seem to have more action. Overall I think this is a good first game.

supermetro supermetro

needs alot of work

I think its an okay game but nothing special I really suggest you work on it more it has a lot of bugs and its kind of pointless you should like put a highscore board,power ups or make him shoot that way the audience can have a little more fun.

MrSgtDrMayhem responds:

love to put highscore :( dunno how XD

stick figure - smash stick figure - smash

Not bad

It was a pretty entertaining game however I would have found it more fun if it was a little bit faster and had more ways to damage the stick.

lachlanrayner responds:

thanks

Windstorm Windstorm

really nice

I like this song its unusual to see this type of work here on newgrounds since most users like rock and metal. You managed to put a really nice song together really liked the bling effect.

gregaaron89 responds:

Lol bling affect... I was worried that might be too distracting. Glad you liked it.